PUROO MICRO PURIFICATION STATION ®
PUROO® PURIFICATION PROCESS
The PUROO® station is intended to treat domestic wastewater, perfectly suited to traditional villas of type F3 to F9 (4 to 16 PE) and offices.
Made up of 2 compartments, the first receives black and domestic water (decanter) and the second by principle of intermittent oxygenation activates bacteria for purification. This is the float
in polystyrene with integrated ball that controls the different operating cycles according to the water level in the station.
THE ATB / SOROCAL / EPUREAU PARTNERSHIP
SOROCAL manufactures tanks for wastewater treatment plants ranging from 4 to 150 PE in partnership with ATB and EPUREAU.
The basins are made in high density polyethylene in which ATB technology is implemented by EPUREAU.
It is therefore EPUREAU which then takes care of the connection.
• Excellent purification efficiency (around 97%)
• Very little footprint
(4.5m² for a 4-6 PE)
• Manufactured in HDPE therefore light
(200 kg for the 4-6 pe)
• Outlet of purified water in the upper part
• Minimal electricity consumption:
around 700F / month
• Automatic switch to economy mode in case of
• Annual maintenance provided by the company EPUREAU
• Widely recognized German technology with
more than 100,000 micro stations sold.
• Audible and visual alarm in the event of a fault
• Purification performance largely in accordance with the requirements of the metropolitan decree of 22.06.2007 and with local discharge requests.
An annual maintenance contract offered by the company Epureau is recommended in order to guarantee good long-term operation as well as good purification efficiency of the water.
Produits complémentaires - Accessoires
Pas de produit complémentaire